Curious AI develops state-of-the-art deep learning and reasoning methods and applies them in enterprise automation and industrial control.
We are a decidedly international, 25-strong deep tech team in downtown Helsinki, Finland. At Curious AI engineers and scientists work side by side, learning from each other’s strengths. As AI moves at a breakneck pace, we hold internal workshops and paper clubs to share the knowledge of our talented specialists.
We are looking for Machine Learning Engineers who can apply modern machine learning and deep learning to real-world problems and who can express themselves fluently in Python. You possess key software development fundamentals and strive to build production-grade software. Vitally, you are familiar with key best practices in the Python ecosystem: from automated testing, through documentation, but also understand containerisation.We expect you to have experience in working with complex real-world machine learning problems and we also value experience outside of academia.
As a Machine Learning Engineer, you’ll get to:
- Implement and further develop state-of-the-art algorithms for our production system
- Contribute to high-quality internal software libraries that empower researchers and software engineers to deploy production-ready systems
- Convert proof-of-concept AI technology to work efficiently in real-world scale, solving customer problems
- Implement efficient data handling code for learning algorithms
- Develop state-of-the-art AI technology in teams with Research Scientists
We like to work with Python 3 and the usual suspect machine learning libraries (Pandas, PyTorch, scikit-learn) as well as cloud environments (AWS, GCP). Our proprietary computing cluster makes sure our specialists have the fastest tools for the specific task at hand. Our software stack makes use of Docker/Kubernetes, Flask and Redis.
More important than knowing specific tools, is your appreciation for beautiful code. Coding is a team sport. Code is communication. It should be clear, explicit and concise. Free of empty abstractions and noise.
Please apply by sending your CV, cover letter and a sample of Python code you are proud of to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Python (Programming Language)
- Deep Learning
- Artificial Intelligence (AI)
- Machine Learning
- Software Development
- Data Science