Curious AI develops state-of-the-art deep learning and reasoning methods and applies them in enterprise automation and industrial control.
We are a decidedly international, 25-strong deep tech team in downtown Helsinki, Finland. At Curious AI engineers and scientists work side by side, learning from each other’s strengths. As AI moves at breakneck pace, we hold internal workshops and paper clubs to share the knowledge of our talented specialists.
As a software engineer, you have strong software development fundamentals and the boldness to deliver AI research results quickly to production. You will be working in a small team of scientists, software engineers, and DevOps specialists. Your experience can range from a few years to a decade or more, we will adapt the role and responsibilities accordingly.
As a software engineer, you’ll get to:
- Develop new features and applications that use state-of-the-art intelligent algorithms
- Design, develop and maintain data pipelines for efficient storage and processing
- Maintain and optimise production systems – define how AI should be delivered to the masses
- Develop automated test suites for software modules and applications
- Solve the user experience challenges of deploying AI
- Mentor scientists on best practices in software development
We like to work with Python 3 and the usual suspect machine learning libraries (Pandas, PyTorch, scikit-learn) as well as cloud environments (AWS, GCP). Our proprietary compute cluster (using Kubernetes) makes sure our specialists have the fastest tools for the specific task at hand. Our software stack makes use of Docker, React and Vue.js, Flask and Redis.
More important than knowing specific tools, is your appreciation for beautiful code. Coding is a team sport. Code is communication. It should be clear, explicit and concise. Free of empty abstractions and noise.
Curious AI is a unique place for learning hands-on what it means to build systems with a machine learning heart. Join the adventure!
Please send your CV, cover letter and a sample of Python code you are proud of to firstname.lastname@example.org